Turn this into an Indian Feast by adding naan bread, bowls of yogurt, mango chutney, basmati rice, lime, and cilantro.
• Juice of 1 lemon • Salt to taste
• ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• ½ red onion
• 4 cloves garlic smashed
• 1 – two-piece ginger grated
• 4 teaspoons of tomato paste
• 2 teaspoons ground coriander
• 1.5 teaspoons cumin
• 1.5 teaspoons hot paprika
- Preheat the broiler. Cut the Midamar Halal Chicken Thighs into cubes. Add lemon juice and salt and set aside.
- Put 2 tbsp yogurt, vegetable oil, onion, garlic, ginger, tomato paste, coriander, cumin, 1 teaspoon paprika, and a half teaspoon of salt in a food processor. Pour mixture in a bowl with the chicken and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Place Midamar Halal Chicken Thighs on a foil on a pan and broil. Turn once until you see a little bit of char – about 5 minutes on each side.
- In a new bowl, add remaining yogurt, paprika, salt, and cilantro. Serve as a sauce on the side.