This week we’re diving into interesting internet trends! Starting with the Baked Feta Pasta and Halal Chicken recipe, and I gotta say that I was pleasantly surprised by this trend. It seems extremely simple, and that is without a doubt true, but it’s still quite tasty. I decided to do a simple vinaigrette marinade to give the chicken a little extra flavor to help compliment the feta and I think it worked out pretty well. Plus, you can marinate chicken like this with pretty much any other side dish. I personally also like mashed potatoes with peas and carrots with the chicken but! That is another recipe for another day… Possibly.
Anywho, this Baked Feta Chicken Pasta is a great easy dish to make on a long day after work or an easy dinner on a Sunday night. No matter how you have this I’m sure you’ll like it! Check the video below to watch how I made this or keep scrolling to read the written instructions.
1 bottle of Italian vinaigrette
32 oz Cherry Tomatoes
8 oz block of Tomato Basil Feta
¼ tsp Salt
2 cloves of Garlic, minced
½ cup Olive Oil
16 box of rotini noodles
Fresh Basil Leaves
1) Cut chicken breast into 3 or 4 pieces and found out to ½ inch thickness with a mallet. Place the chicken into a plastic locking bag and cover with the vinaigrette. Let marinate for 30 minutes to 3 hours
2) In an oven safe dish pour in tomatoes and place the feta in the center of the tomatoes. Add salt, garlic, and olive oil. Mix to combine. Place in oven at 400° for 35 minutes
3) Remove chicken from marinade and pan fry to completion. Remove chicken to a cutting board and cut into strips
4) Pour marinade into a pan and cook over medium high heat, bring to a boil and cook until thickened
5) Remove feta from oven, stir feta and tomatoes together. Add chicken and noodles, stir to combine. Serve in a bowl and cover with balsamic reduction
That’s it for me this week, check us out on Facebook and let us know if you made this and how you made it your own! Be sure to check us out on Youtube and follow us on Instagram as well to keep up on all of our delicious Halal recipes. Thank you from all of us Midamar!