Looking for the easiest and tastiest way to make broccoli cheddar crescents? Check out our quick and easy recipe!
We start with 3 juicy halal chicken breasts that season lightly with salt and pepper and fry them until they get a nice brown exterior. After that, we add about 1/2 cup water and cover it. By doing this, we're steam cooking it so that it's nice and easy to shred later. We found a trendy new way to shred chicken and much to our surprise, it worked great. Place the chicken in a mixing bowl and shred using an electric beater. It is unorthodox, but it works!
From there it's as simple as combining all our soup ingredients with some fresh cheese and Sno Pac's Organic Broccoli and bring it all to a simmer. The next step is stuffing our crescent rolls with our shredded chicken. Make sure you check out our video below to see the best way to stuff your crescents! The pour your soup into a large casserole dish, top with crescents and more cheese and bake until the crescents are flaky and golden brown.
This meal is perfect for an easy after work dinner or to get you through a cold! Check out our video below and make sure to check back next week for more delicious Halal recipes!
Cheesiest Broccoli Chicken Crescents
The Cheesiest Broccoli Cheddar Crescents with the Best Taste!
1) In pan fry chicken breast in olive oil until golden brown on each side. Salt and pepper each side as you fry. Add water to pan, cover and cook for 5-10 minutes or until no pink remains in the center of the chicken. Remove to a mixing bowl and, using an electric beater, shred chicken. Once shredded, add poultry seasoning and mix again. (See video below for instructions on this part)
2) In the same pan, add cream of chicken soup, milk, shredded cheese, and sno pac organic broccoli. Whisk and bring to a simmer. Once cheese is melted and broccoli is tender, remove from heat and place in a large casserole dish
3) On a cutting board, lay out crescents, fill with 1 - 2 tbsp of chicken and roll closed. Repeat until all crescents are used
4) Place crescents on top of soup and bake for 20-30 minutes at 375° or until golden brown
5) Remove from oven, let rest for 5 minutes and enjoy!